- With CT as office manager and grant writer since 2012.
- Credentials: MS Environmental Studies, San Jose State University; BA Psychology & Sociology, University of California, Santa Barbara; Certificate in Business Management, Cal State Hayward; more than 25 years of experience in the environmental and engineering fields; directed a nonprofit community center in rural Northern California.
- Favorite skills: edible & medicinal plants, bird language
- Outside interests: music performance, recording, and teaching, sound healing, herbology, gardening, genealogy, studying the nature of consciousness
- What CT has done for you? -- "CT has provided a tribe of amazing spirits who walk the talk of serving with humility and who empower me to raise my awareness level and serve a purpose beyond self."
- Hometown: Arcadia, CA
- Favorite animal: Owl
Lynne brings a background in business and program management, tech writing/editing, environmental compliance, teaching, and grant writing. She was raised in California with a love of the natural world, animals, and spelunking. She worked in the environmental and engineering fields for more than 25 years before leaving the city to create an off-the-grid homestead. A lifelong musician, she has created two albums and has plans for more while also performing around town (www.luminasheart.com). Lynne moved to Southern Oregon because she loves Coyote Trails’ mission and programs and the natural beauty of the region. She completed three of the CTSN “Trails of Study” and continues to learn and grow in nature connection.