- With CT since 2011 as student and Instructor in Ohio.
- Credentials: Self Taught primitive archer. Capable of making a complete archery outfit from materials directly from landscape. Teaches self bow making, flint knapping, basketry, hide tanning, primitive cooking, traps, tracking, etc. Cal took his first primitive harvested deer in 1997 with a stone head on a cane shaft from an osage bow to experience what the ancestors of his local West Virginia landscape managed with local resources. Numerous classes from the Tracker School in New Jersey. Two time instructor at MAPS meets in the north east.
- Favorite Skill: Strives to have command of all skills necessary to live purely in nature with no modern fabricated resources.
- Interests: Spending time in nature to continue to understand interconnectedness of nature and man.
- "What has CT done for you?": CT has extended my training and experiences in new and different terrain in Oregon. CT has given me opportunities to share and help others that are are hungry connect and learn in and from nature.
- Favorite Animal: "Deer. Hunting them has taught me so many deeper lessons from creation and some of them are even related to the deer. Ha!"