No pre-requisite required.
CPR and First Aid, American Heart Association (AHA) certification, nationally recognized, good for 2 years.
- Information and skills for adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Information for child and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Information to treat cardiac arrest with an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Recognition and treatment of choking.
- Safety factors in training and actual rescue and skills needed for adult, child and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Cut-off date for registration: May 31, 2013
Time: 10am - 4:30pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete registration and to allow class to begin on time.
Bring your own lunch/snacks.
Instructor: Nancy Scruggs of Pacific NW Medical Training Service. She is an EMT with 12 years of fire department experience and has been teaching for 11 years.
Location: Coyote Trails Nature Center
Cancellation Policy: There is a $20 fee for each registration cancelled or changed. Notification of cancellation needs to be received ten (10) days prior to the first day of your class in order to receive a full refund minus a $20 processing fee for each student. No refunds are issued if cancellation occurs within less than ten (10) days of your class.